Exams starting this monday! Im sooooo going to die. I have not yet started studying. And modules for this semester is super tough compared to the last semester. Im totally lost during lectures. How am i going to get a higher gpa this semester. Shits. Im not sure if i could make it through this common test. God. Enough of talking, i must get starting. Today going out to study with ayu and lin. Come on girls, we got to do some thinking. Well, blog again sometime soon readers. much love
Saturday, November 22, 2008 | 1:15 PM
I've beeen feeling not so good this few days. Im down with flu and cough, great. My voice is somehow very low and rockish. Hahah! And I need a box of tissue with me everywhere i go to blow all my hingusssss out. Sad and troublesome issit it to be sick. suckish. i just hope i will get well soon, prays. Talking about being sick, its not the only thing which is bothering me somehow this few days. - I've been having heavy thoughts. Ive been wondering much. Why am i stuck in this situation. Why must i feel sad and ignored by you. I just wonder why. Berikan aku petunjukmu yallah atas segala kejadian dalam hidupku, atas kehadirannya dalam diriku.
Exams starting this monday! Im sooooo going to die. I have not yet started studying. And modules for this semester is super tough compared to the last semester. Im totally lost during lectures. How am i going to get a higher gpa this semester. Shits. Im not sure if i could make it through this common test. God. Enough of talking, i must get starting. Today going out to study with ayu and lin. Come on girls, we got to do some thinking. Well, blog again sometime soon readers. much love
Exams starting this monday! Im sooooo going to die. I have not yet started studying. And modules for this semester is super tough compared to the last semester. Im totally lost during lectures. How am i going to get a higher gpa this semester. Shits. Im not sure if i could make it through this common test. God. Enough of talking, i must get starting. Today going out to study with ayu and lin. Come on girls, we got to do some thinking. Well, blog again sometime soon readers. much love
