Whole weeek of cleaning. And im still not done yet with the living room. Its a whole mess out there! Hahaha. And raya's in a few days time! THREE DAYS MORE! MAMPOS. I dont know why am i so not prepared for this year's raya. I dont feel excited like how i use to few years back. Well, entah apa nak jadi with only one pathetic kuih baked this year. With the hall not kemas at all. With lots of things to clear here and there. Gila-gila! I think these are the reasons to why im not excited for raya. BUT, i think on the night itself before raya, i will be screaming, walking back and forth around my living room sia. Lol! Alright, enough of raya's preparation.
I was re-arranging the books on the bookshelf yesterday or two days back, when my sister's tiny little old black diary caught my attention. Never intend to flipped through, but somehow something strong insist me in reading it. I started reading(one particular page which i just stopped at) I was, i was. Sad, shocked, stunned by those words. Written down in blue ink- 'And my sister? I HATE HER! She always pisses me off. Plz lar she onli sec 2 ok! Always trying to act big, cmon ar im older than you ok! I HATE HER. She like never respect me and she thinks that she and her friends are so great?! Wat the hell. I always argue with her. Sometimes i just feel like strangling her, but then i just walk away and ignore her. She sucks!' So how do you think i should react? Of course it never came across my mind to see that much hatred. To know that you felt like strangling me back then. But I'm not blaming you, i really dont. Maybe i have hurt you somehow at that moment of time. Maybe, perhaps. Dearest sister, we have grow up together & have spend alot of moments together from young. Trust me, I never thought of wanting to hurt you, ever/ cause your my only older sister who i look up to. Eventhough at times you may be irritating, selfish, stubborn, jahat in anyways towards me by your harsh ways/words which can be really hurtful at times, i will still and always love you no matter what.
i just love you & will never stop praying for the very best for you,
keep that in mind.
