
I dont even know how long i've been away from blogging. Haha!
Like what syakirin say, Terutama sekali saya minta maaf kerana lama tak blog. Hehe. Been a little busy with my 3 weeks attachments at CGH, ward 18 thats the why. But im done with everything! Attachments over and now i can enjoy my 3 weeks/one month holidays! YAY! I bet some of you guys will be jealous. kankankan? hehe, kening naik-naik^^
I've not yet jejak my kaki at geylang, believe it or not. Im always the girl who ketinggalan zamans one, so dont be shock. HAHA! Bring me to geylang, anyone? :D Anyways, most probably i would only jejak my kaki at geylang on this very friday itself cause i'm going to buka with my favourite school girls. Can't wait! Heeeee~ For today, im just going to mendanguk infront of the computer. Then for tomorrow, plans with attachment friends. They decide to catch a movie, 4bia i guess? I heard alot from others about this movie. Scary sia, haha! I've been wanting to catch that movie weeks before, but had no time. Thus, besok lah ye nampak nya. Aiyaya, i hope i wont have nightmares after watching it or bulu roma naik everytime i naik the lift or anything? Im one scadycat you see. HAHAAHAH! Imagine- dengar misteri jam duabelas dah takut, apatah lagi tengok wayang dengan sound system yang mengejutkan, sangatlah kuat! HAHAAHAHA! I cant imagine myself in the theater itself even before the movie starts! lol. Well, whatever it is. Lets see how tomorrow would go.
Okay, im done! Will post again sometime.
Maybe tomorrow? Or weeks later? HAHA!:D
Like what syakirin say, Terutama sekali saya minta maaf kerana lama tak blog. Hehe. Been a little busy with my 3 weeks attachments at CGH, ward 18 thats the why. But im done with everything! Attachments over and now i can enjoy my 3 weeks/one month holidays! YAY! I bet some of you guys will be jealous. kankankan? hehe, kening naik-naik^^
I've not yet jejak my kaki at geylang, believe it or not. Im always the girl who ketinggalan zamans one, so dont be shock. HAHA! Bring me to geylang, anyone? :D Anyways, most probably i would only jejak my kaki at geylang on this very friday itself cause i'm going to buka with my favourite school girls. Can't wait! Heeeee~ For today, im just going to mendanguk infront of the computer. Then for tomorrow, plans with attachment friends. They decide to catch a movie, 4bia i guess? I heard alot from others about this movie. Scary sia, haha! I've been wanting to catch that movie weeks before, but had no time. Thus, besok lah ye nampak nya. Aiyaya, i hope i wont have nightmares after watching it or bulu roma naik everytime i naik the lift or anything? Im one scadycat you see. HAHAAHAH! Imagine- dengar misteri jam duabelas dah takut, apatah lagi tengok wayang dengan sound system yang mengejutkan, sangatlah kuat! HAHAAHAHA! I cant imagine myself in the theater itself even before the movie starts! lol. Well, whatever it is. Lets see how tomorrow would go.
Okay, im done! Will post again sometime.
Maybe tomorrow? Or weeks later? HAHA!:D
