first july two thousand and eight
Starting of a new day, of a new month
(ehh corrcet anot my sentence ini, HAHA) So what lah eh, sometimes our english are just not perfect. Heee(:
Just like some others, i look forward when it comes to a new day of a new month. I hope things would be way better for me this july. I know everything lies in allah's hand. Prays hard, amin*
But then reading back yesterday's post makes me feel sad. Argh, totally spolits my mood. Each day i will look forward to hear from him. Even if its a short comment or msg from him, it will just do. I'm not asking and i won't ask for anything from him. All i'm asking for is at least ask lah how am i doing or so. Is it that difficult? No. I guess now i see your true self -Your words are just words. I won't say anything, anymore. I won't want to think or blog about you(perhaps) Well, whatever you think is right, go ahead with it. Starting from now, i won't want think about you or find you anymore. Lets see how long you will realise your mistakes and come searching for me. I had enough, thanks.
Macam so emotional gitu. HAHA, dont care. I just want to let out everything. Now im feeling better(: Hmm, i would like to share some thing which made me somehow realise about the surrounding people. We all should treasure our love ones, be it family, relatives, friends, teachers, lets just say everyone. All of us have feelings and we want to be showered with love and respect, dont we? Therefore we must always remember and treasure them all cause they are the ones who have been there for us, guiding us all along, lending their shoulder for us to cry on, who shared lots of things with us, who have been through with us most of the times- be it through happy or sad times. I bet without them, we are nothing in this world. Thats it- to be remembered
Starting of a new day, of a new month
(ehh corrcet anot my sentence ini, HAHA) So what lah eh, sometimes our english are just not perfect. Heee(:
Just like some others, i look forward when it comes to a new day of a new month. I hope things would be way better for me this july. I know everything lies in allah's hand. Prays hard, amin*
But then reading back yesterday's post makes me feel sad. Argh, totally spolits my mood. Each day i will look forward to hear from him. Even if its a short comment or msg from him, it will just do. I'm not asking and i won't ask for anything from him. All i'm asking for is at least ask lah how am i doing or so. Is it that difficult? No. I guess now i see your true self -Your words are just words. I won't say anything, anymore. I won't want to think or blog about you(perhaps) Well, whatever you think is right, go ahead with it. Starting from now, i won't want think about you or find you anymore. Lets see how long you will realise your mistakes and come searching for me. I had enough, thanks.
Macam so emotional gitu. HAHA, dont care. I just want to let out everything. Now im feeling better(: Hmm, i would like to share some thing which made me somehow realise about the surrounding people. We all should treasure our love ones, be it family, relatives, friends, teachers, lets just say everyone. All of us have feelings and we want to be showered with love and respect, dont we? Therefore we must always remember and treasure them all cause they are the ones who have been there for us, guiding us all along, lending their shoulder for us to cry on, who shared lots of things with us, who have been through with us most of the times- be it through happy or sad times. I bet without them, we are nothing in this world. Thats it- to be remembered
