Whenever I am feeling low, i look around me and i know. There are love ones who are there for me, whenever i am feeling so low. I will always remember they're there for me, know that they'll always be. Going through this life with all their loves. Still standing strong and tall. They are friends, truly. Where their love are for me, guiding me all along, lending me a shoulder to cry on. They are friends, surely. And will always be. This is where i wont be alone. For this is where, i know I'm strong~
-specially dedicated for those who have been there for me, always.
That last sentense- Yes, im strong! Im not weak and im not going to be weak. Ignore my previous posts friends, I was too carried away. Thanks boy. The feeling may come sometimes, but i know it would eventually go. I bet thinking about my circle of friends; the love ones is way way better than thinking about you. Truth is, im complete with all their love. Not yours
Thanks. Fuhhhh~ Im feeling much better. Giggles* (:
-specially dedicated for those who have been there for me, always.
That last sentense- Yes, im strong! Im not weak and im not going to be weak. Ignore my previous posts friends, I was too carried away. Thanks boy. The feeling may come sometimes, but i know it would eventually go. I bet thinking about my circle of friends; the love ones is way way better than thinking about you. Truth is, im complete with all their love. Not yours
Thanks. Fuhhhh~ Im feeling much better. Giggles* (:
