Lets updaaate!(:
In the morning- I didnt get to seat in the train from simei all the way to clementi. Omg, i swear it's really tiring standing at one side of the door, leaning your head at one bar. Gosh, Takda seseorang manusia pun yang kesian kan zee. Booo): Hahaha! Okay, Move oooon~ First 4 hours was Nursing skill. Everytime confirm we all will be soo tired and sleepy during this 4 hours straight. Boring i tell you, can rally shut down habis-habisan punya. Hahaa! But then today like very interesting like that. We learn how to clean our really really precious part of the body, which is our bottom part lahh, the bottom. Hahahaa! I guess you guys should understand(:And one kekek-est part was when syafiq had to clean the male's part. He really like wanted to screw the penis siaaa instead of cleaning it in a circular motion, gently. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Syafiq syafiq~ You made everyone laugh siaaaa. We never learn about screwing in our course you know! Kekek-kekek. I know, my class know, but public dont know. Hehehe!
In the afternoon- Aiyoo. Lectures, such a bore. I cant seem to get anything in my head siaa. AAP especially! Dont ask me about it. Im really lost! I need some helplines here! Hahahaha!(: I only could remember what i memorise for FON test. 1) Respect clients individual needs and values. 2) Respect and promote clients autonomy.... Blahh Blahh Blahh, i write also confirm others dont understand. HAHAHHAAA! Thats what i can remember for now. Lol
I HATE SCIENCE LAHH, I FAILED THAT SUBJECT OKAY! And now i have to learn science, wth.
Nighty-night- Im stuck here, in front of the computer typing this kinda lame post for today. Hahahaa! Im Stress stress stress! More stress due to more projects and assignments which must/should be submitted soon. Aiyaaaaa~ Hectic. Susan come on, lets go swimming soon. I cant take it! Hahahaa.
Loooo Looooo skip to my looooo. Alright, Happy reading guys. Im off(:
In the morning- I didnt get to seat in the train from simei all the way to clementi. Omg, i swear it's really tiring standing at one side of the door, leaning your head at one bar. Gosh, Takda seseorang manusia pun yang kesian kan zee. Booo): Hahaha! Okay, Move oooon~ First 4 hours was Nursing skill. Everytime confirm we all will be soo tired and sleepy during this 4 hours straight. Boring i tell you, can rally shut down habis-habisan punya. Hahaa! But then today like very interesting like that. We learn how to clean our really really precious part of the body, which is our bottom part lahh, the bottom. Hahahaa! I guess you guys should understand(:And one kekek-est part was when syafiq had to clean the male's part. He really like wanted to screw the penis siaaa instead of cleaning it in a circular motion, gently. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Syafiq syafiq~ You made everyone laugh siaaaa. We never learn about screwing in our course you know! Kekek-kekek. I know, my class know, but public dont know. Hehehe!
In the afternoon- Aiyoo. Lectures, such a bore. I cant seem to get anything in my head siaa. AAP especially! Dont ask me about it. Im really lost! I need some helplines here! Hahahaha!(: I only could remember what i memorise for FON test. 1) Respect clients individual needs and values. 2) Respect and promote clients autonomy.... Blahh Blahh Blahh, i write also confirm others dont understand. HAHAHHAAA! Thats what i can remember for now. Lol
I HATE SCIENCE LAHH, I FAILED THAT SUBJECT OKAY! And now i have to learn science, wth.
Nighty-night- Im stuck here, in front of the computer typing this kinda lame post for today. Hahahaa! Im Stress stress stress! More stress due to more projects and assignments which must/should be submitted soon. Aiyaaaaa~ Hectic. Susan come on, lets go swimming soon. I cant take it! Hahahaa.
Loooo Looooo skip to my looooo. Alright, Happy reading guys. Im off(:
