I dont know why i just feel like posting something today. Strange-yes & I've been wondering, thinking and having that weird and sad feeling this few days.
Dont ask me, cause i dont even know.
I'm missing every moment we had spent together.
I'm missing that spot where all those wonderful moments lie.
I'm missing those lift moments.
I'm missing that particular voice.
I'm missing those tight and lovely hugs.
I'm missing thoses kisses which never fail to melt me, lifting me off the ground.
I'm missing saying that name.
I'm missing everybit of you.
I'm just missing everything about you.
Maybe I'm thinking too much about you.
Maybe I'm making myself to miss you.
Maybe I still cant forget about you.
Maybe I cant make myself to see you with someone else now.
Maybe I'm still loving you, without myself knowing.
Maybe, Maybe, Maybe
I dont get what I'm feeling right now. It sucks
Dont ask me, cause i dont even know.
I'm missing every moment we had spent together.
I'm missing that spot where all those wonderful moments lie.
I'm missing those lift moments.
I'm missing that particular voice.
I'm missing those tight and lovely hugs.
I'm missing thoses kisses which never fail to melt me, lifting me off the ground.
I'm missing saying that name.
I'm missing everybit of you.
I'm just missing everything about you.
Maybe I'm thinking too much about you.
Maybe I'm making myself to miss you.
Maybe I still cant forget about you.
Maybe I cant make myself to see you with someone else now.
Maybe I'm still loving you, without myself knowing.
Maybe, Maybe, Maybe
I dont get what I'm feeling right now. It sucks
