Hey Heyy my blogmates and bloghoppers!
Sorry have not been updating my blog for like days , or should i saw week? Hehhhh. Been really busy eversince i've started work recently. So i have like lesser time to use the computer and so on. Many are saying that they rarely see me online now. Yeahh, i so agree. Iim working lerrrr, So sorryyy!
Lots of things happen for the past few daysssss. Both bad and good. I wont want to elaborate about it. It will only make me sad this and that. I dont want to be sad, I want to be happy! (: I want to smile widely like nobody's business! I want to jump around and be the happiest girl on earth. Pretty please?
Tomorrow will be working again. 11 am to around 6 pm. Fuhh, tiring. But want money mah, sooo must be strong! Hehh. I have nothing much to say. All I know is i miss lots of people, I miss all my sayanggss. I miss kate, jules(padahal kerja nampak, hehh), susan, eeka, usuals, munir(haha) and many otherssss! Hope to meet eu guys soonnn yeahhh! I gues im off for now. Goodbye(:
Sorry have not been updating my blog for like days , or should i saw week? Hehhhh. Been really busy eversince i've started work recently. So i have like lesser time to use the computer and so on. Many are saying that they rarely see me online now. Yeahh, i so agree. Iim working lerrrr, So sorryyy!
Lots of things happen for the past few daysssss. Both bad and good. I wont want to elaborate about it. It will only make me sad this and that. I dont want to be sad, I want to be happy! (: I want to smile widely like nobody's business! I want to jump around and be the happiest girl on earth. Pretty please?
Tomorrow will be working again. 11 am to around 6 pm. Fuhh, tiring. But want money mah, sooo must be strong! Hehh. I have nothing much to say. All I know is i miss lots of people, I miss all my sayanggss. I miss kate, jules(padahal kerja nampak, hehh), susan, eeka, usuals, munir(haha) and many otherssss! Hope to meet eu guys soonnn yeahhh! I gues im off for now. Goodbye(:
