Todays tuesday! And its suppose to be tie day for siglap! Hahahahaa! I so miss school): I miss wearing tie on tuesdays! Hehh. Apadah zee. Lol. Lets move on next. Im sooo sooo happy now as i got to buy mango ice kimo at last! YAY YAY! & im eating it right now. Sedap oiii~ (: Now i sedih again as my ice kimo finish already! Satu is so not enough! I want moreeeeeeeee~ I should have bought two sey just now. Siakk eh i, haha. Nevermind, tmrw still can buy! Cannot eat too much, later kencng manis. Tsktsk, not good itu. Lol. Welllllllll, today is just plain and dull. Im not going anywhere. Susan did ajak me to teman her go shopping, but sadly i could'nt. So sorry syg. Then baru-baru ini she told me she also tak jadi, as she no mood. So both of us tak jadi lorr, instead we are chatting ni! Huhu^_^ Ahhhhhhh, i just got to know that kate baby dah dpt her results. What eu get is good kate syg, im happy for eu(: Now like seeing her getting her results already makes me soo ketakutan. Im afraid that i could not make it to poly due to my terrible results. Aiyayayayayaa, Oh please god, im praying for the best. Amin.
I slept ard 1 plus am coming to 2am yesterday. I was having this very sadding conversation with hazz. I did'nt know that both of us were in the same situation. Luckily she was there, if not i would'nt know who to share it with. Thanks lahh hazz syg, i really felt much better after sharing with eu. Nasib kita samaaa lahh ehh. Thanks to that guy. Aiya): We still have lots to share right? Next time okay syg kita sharing lagi. We shall meet one day, hanya kita berduaa sahaja. Hehh(: I'm really glad that i have someone who understands me. Like i never expect it all ahh, seriously. I never expect to be chatting with eu semalam pasal him and everything that happen. Im also shocked when i hear eur story. Ishk, stupid ass lahh kan dia. To hazz syg; yesterdays conversation shall be kept within the two of us only. I promise i'll keep it within myself. Our secrets is kept safely. I shall not elaborate about it any further. Nnti sedih dibuatnya, hehhh~ Okay-okay, sooooooo thats about it for today! Hah, nothing much to talk about eu see. Im off then, goodbye my fellow blogmates and taggers! Nyehhhhhs(:
I slept ard 1 plus am coming to 2am yesterday. I was having this very sadding conversation with hazz. I did'nt know that both of us were in the same situation. Luckily she was there, if not i would'nt know who to share it with. Thanks lahh hazz syg, i really felt much better after sharing with eu. Nasib kita samaaa lahh ehh. Thanks to that guy. Aiya): We still have lots to share right? Next time okay syg kita sharing lagi. We shall meet one day, hanya kita berduaa sahaja. Hehh(: I'm really glad that i have someone who understands me. Like i never expect it all ahh, seriously. I never expect to be chatting with eu semalam pasal him and everything that happen. Im also shocked when i hear eur story. Ishk, stupid ass lahh kan dia. To hazz syg; yesterdays conversation shall be kept within the two of us only. I promise i'll keep it within myself. Our secrets is kept safely. I shall not elaborate about it any further. Nnti sedih dibuatnya, hehhh~ Okay-okay, sooooooo thats about it for today! Hah, nothing much to talk about eu see. Im off then, goodbye my fellow blogmates and taggers! Nyehhhhhs(:
