(This paragraph was hand written by me at 23:49 yesterday. And now its the only time when i could post it.)
[Part I]Mama & ayah nags and nags and nags. Thats what they usually do. I know its normal & they nag cause they love me. But sometimes they're just too much. I simply can't stand it! Now that i'm not working and i cannot go out anymore(i don't know until when) due to reach home a little late than usually which was at 12, basically all i could do is watch tv or to go online. But going online is also a problem to eu guys. What do eu guys want from me? I just don't understand. From last time, i intended to write a letter about how i feel and to tell eu guys that i just need a little freedom. Im like turning 17 but eu guys dont treat me like one. I dont go out often, it's like only once a week.Mama, reaching home at 12 issit that late. Eu don't need to punish me by forbidding me to go out! And ayah, eu dont need to make me feel more sad and irritated by scolding me also. Im really sad and tired. Mama, ayah. All i need is a little freedom, that will just do. I'm not asking for much. Please understand me): I won't be like kakak i promise.(Sorry if i say this kakak; its because i care.) I wont make eu guys regret giving me that little freedom. I will come back on the time promise. I wont end up not coming back home. I have always obeyed eu both. I have always tried to make eu guys happy. Now all im asking for is for eu to give me that tiny little freedom. Thats all i need.
[Part II]I totally hate it when ayah starts scolding and spilling out those words which he should'nt say And later on fighting with mama over that matter. Ayah, those things already happen. Eu cant turn back time. All eu have to do is to accept it all. Take it all as a lesson learn. Don't bring up the matter anymore. Im tired, really. I hate seeing mama cry, and i hate it when all this make me cry too. Please ayah, everyone makes mistake. Not everyone is perfect, so is kakak. She may have make that biggest mistake in her life, but i bet she never want all those things to happen. Maybe all these things happen because there's a reason to it. Whatever it is, she is still eur daughter, my older sister. Please ayah, understand her situation. I want to see my happy family again. Please dear ayah):
[Part III]Flashback-[That slap(just now), it hurts. But i never blame eu. I have forgve eu before eu said sorry.] We tend to have small quarrels and fights, but despite all of that, i still love eu. Dear kakak, I was disappointed once(that incident) but im not angry with eu, i never blame eu. Ohh my, how i hate it when ayah starts scolding eu, everything and making things go out of hand. Im sad when i see mama cry. How much i hate seeing all of us ending up not talking to each other an blaming each other. All i want is to see all of us back together. And seeing us all happy. Please kakak, dont make ayah and mamasedih. All i want from eu is to make them happy. Dont take ayah's and mama's words to heart. I know deep down they dont mean what they say. They love eu, all of us do! Jangan lah tak balik, that will only make things worst. Whatever it is, i will always be there, supporting eu. Just dont disappoint me.
I just hope things would be back as normal
[Part I]Mama & ayah nags and nags and nags. Thats what they usually do. I know its normal & they nag cause they love me. But sometimes they're just too much. I simply can't stand it! Now that i'm not working and i cannot go out anymore(i don't know until when) due to reach home a little late than usually which was at 12, basically all i could do is watch tv or to go online. But going online is also a problem to eu guys. What do eu guys want from me? I just don't understand. From last time, i intended to write a letter about how i feel and to tell eu guys that i just need a little freedom. Im like turning 17 but eu guys dont treat me like one. I dont go out often, it's like only once a week.Mama, reaching home at 12 issit that late. Eu don't need to punish me by forbidding me to go out! And ayah, eu dont need to make me feel more sad and irritated by scolding me also. Im really sad and tired. Mama, ayah. All i need is a little freedom, that will just do. I'm not asking for much. Please understand me): I won't be like kakak i promise.(Sorry if i say this kakak; its because i care.) I wont make eu guys regret giving me that little freedom. I will come back on the time promise. I wont end up not coming back home. I have always obeyed eu both. I have always tried to make eu guys happy. Now all im asking for is for eu to give me that tiny little freedom. Thats all i need.
[Part II]I totally hate it when ayah starts scolding and spilling out those words which he should'nt say And later on fighting with mama over that matter. Ayah, those things already happen. Eu cant turn back time. All eu have to do is to accept it all. Take it all as a lesson learn. Don't bring up the matter anymore. Im tired, really. I hate seeing mama cry, and i hate it when all this make me cry too. Please ayah, everyone makes mistake. Not everyone is perfect, so is kakak. She may have make that biggest mistake in her life, but i bet she never want all those things to happen. Maybe all these things happen because there's a reason to it. Whatever it is, she is still eur daughter, my older sister. Please ayah, understand her situation. I want to see my happy family again. Please dear ayah):
[Part III]Flashback-[That slap(just now), it hurts. But i never blame eu. I have forgve eu before eu said sorry.] We tend to have small quarrels and fights, but despite all of that, i still love eu. Dear kakak, I was disappointed once(that incident) but im not angry with eu, i never blame eu. Ohh my, how i hate it when ayah starts scolding eu, everything and making things go out of hand. Im sad when i see mama cry. How much i hate seeing all of us ending up not talking to each other an blaming each other. All i want is to see all of us back together. And seeing us all happy. Please kakak, dont make ayah and mamasedih. All i want from eu is to make them happy. Dont take ayah's and mama's words to heart. I know deep down they dont mean what they say. They love eu, all of us do! Jangan lah tak balik, that will only make things worst. Whatever it is, i will always be there, supporting eu. Just dont disappoint me.
I just hope things would be back as normal
