Was confuse just now to go out with who. Kate or susan? At last decided to follow kate to bedok to meet dzul. Next time kita keluar ehh sukentot! (: So yeah, took bus 38 to bedok. We went straight to bedok library to return the library books just as we sampai interchange. Then off we went to KFC to eat. I was so hungry like one monster! Hahahaha! Belanja kate shroom meal while i ate zinger! Yumyum, it was really sedap! -_-" Okay go. Met up with dzul outside KFC. Dzul dzul, eu never fail to make me laugh due to something eu say or do which is funny. Lol(: We hangout near skatepark sana, while waited for one of dzul's friend. Aduhh, lama seyy tunggu nya! Haaa. Ate pushpop this and that at skatepark. Took two or three pictures there together! Hahah, ahh ini di bawaaa.

Mostly i had fun lahh hanging out with kate and dzul and some last minute fun with dzul's friend. I cant remember his name. Who cares! I just enjoyed today's short hang out. Lol. I took lots of pictures today, friends. Some crazy ass ones and just some random ones. So take a look yeahh! Alright then, till here then. Goodbye! (: Loves.


HAHAHAHAHAH! ;P


