Lots and lots of things happen this few days, really.
Yadaa yadaaa. From ahmad and jules, 1 week 2/3 days? Never tell me and kate. Great indeed. I dont even know what to say. Well, congrats lahh eh and thanks. Its not hard to tell us eu know. We're just upset and disappointed. (More more stuffs here) And today about school's posting. MOE: Congrats NUR IZZATI BINTE ABDUL WAHID, you are posted to NGEE ANN POLY, HEALTH SCIENCES(NURSING)(N69) under 2008 JAE.Ngee ann, nursing? Great/good/bad? I dont know. I'm really glad that i got to poly, syukur alhamdulillah. Every single day i pray for the best and hope that i would get the chance to get to poly, and i did. Terima kasih ya'allah kerana kau sudah megabulkan doaku ini, amin. Ayah is also glad plus happy. I know he wants me to masuk poly to get a diploma. He said his not forcing me, but he wants the best for me. Eventhough i dont like nursing(somehow), i know eventually i would like it right? Well, ayah is asking me to try and appeal again. So i will appeal again sooon. But i'm still unsure of what to appeal now. Aiyooo. I guess it wont be easy and i would have a lesser chance to get what i appeal for. But no harm trying! Hehhh(: I'm happy for my lovely friends, congrats eu guys! Why mostly all nanyang sey! hehh, i also want nanyang ahh! Haha, mcm faham lah zee. Alright, for now i will try to appeal again. If i never get what i wanted, im going to stick to ngee ann poly with nursing course. Yeahhh. Friends says its not that bad, nursing is also good. High chances- Well hello nursing!(; Heheheh.
Now, now. Planning to go for job hunting at Airport with kate baby. Im quite upset now, but i'll be okay! I still want to go for job hunting! hehehehe, money money money! I need money! I hope i get a job soon ahhhhh~ Please please. & now i better get going. Takecare friends and happy reading. Snortsnort* Ohhh how i miss snorting! hahaahaha. Alright, goodbye!
Yadaa yadaaa. From ahmad and jules, 1 week 2/3 days? Never tell me and kate. Great indeed. I dont even know what to say. Well, congrats lahh eh and thanks. Its not hard to tell us eu know. We're just upset and disappointed. (More more stuffs here) And today about school's posting. MOE: Congrats NUR IZZATI BINTE ABDUL WAHID, you are posted to NGEE ANN POLY, HEALTH SCIENCES(NURSING)(N69) under 2008 JAE.Ngee ann, nursing? Great/good/bad? I dont know. I'm really glad that i got to poly, syukur alhamdulillah. Every single day i pray for the best and hope that i would get the chance to get to poly, and i did. Terima kasih ya'allah kerana kau sudah megabulkan doaku ini, amin. Ayah is also glad plus happy. I know he wants me to masuk poly to get a diploma. He said his not forcing me, but he wants the best for me. Eventhough i dont like nursing(somehow), i know eventually i would like it right? Well, ayah is asking me to try and appeal again. So i will appeal again sooon. But i'm still unsure of what to appeal now. Aiyooo. I guess it wont be easy and i would have a lesser chance to get what i appeal for. But no harm trying! Hehhh(: I'm happy for my lovely friends, congrats eu guys! Why mostly all nanyang sey! hehh, i also want nanyang ahh! Haha, mcm faham lah zee. Alright, for now i will try to appeal again. If i never get what i wanted, im going to stick to ngee ann poly with nursing course. Yeahhh. Friends says its not that bad, nursing is also good. High chances- Well hello nursing!(; Heheheh.
Now, now. Planning to go for job hunting at Airport with kate baby. Im quite upset now, but i'll be okay! I still want to go for job hunting! hehehehe, money money money! I need money! I hope i get a job soon ahhhhh~ Please please. & now i better get going. Takecare friends and happy reading. Snortsnort* Ohhh how i miss snorting! hahaahaha. Alright, goodbye!
