Im glad that i have something fun and great to post about today. Yay
BIG THANKS TO SUSAN SAYANGGG! If eu never ask me out today, to follow eu, i bet i would only feel down just like those few days. I totally had fun fun fun going out with eu, eventhough its only for like awhile? Hahaha, but who cares! I really laugh my ass today! Thanks for making my day dear. I just love eu ahhhh, Mahesh! (: One thing i need to admit. Whenever i go out with susan, she will always make me crazy siaa. I feel like im not a 16 turning 17 year old lady(lady lah kan, takkan girl!). Hahahahaaaa! She never fails to make me smile and to laugh out so loudly like nobody's business like that. Siol! Hehhh. From bugis street to raffles banquet, kekek kekek ajaa kita orang. Seriously, at banquet especially. 1st- I was enjoying eating the cheesefries when suddenly i saw susan waving at someone, but actually she's not. Instead she was stratching her head! Wahlannneehhh! hahaa. Okay, not that funny. 2nd- I was licking some cheese on my finger when susan says; Thats sooo not seductive! HAHAHAHAHAHAA. That made me laugh gila brabi punya! Siol ah euuuu~ hahahaa. 3rd- We laugh and laugh and laugh till one cheesefries fell on my pants okay. 'Spot the cheese!' HAHAHAAA. rabak! Like i kencing siaakkkk. Hehhh. There's lots of funny moments just now till im too tired to type. Heh. All i know is that, overall, i really enjoyed myself todaywith the company of su su su kentot! Hahaaaa! I want the pictures soon yeah syg. Send me! Or else i take from eur blog. Now go and post ah eu! Lalalalaaa~
BIG THANKS TO SUSAN SAYANGGG! If eu never ask me out today, to follow eu, i bet i would only feel down just like those few days. I totally had fun fun fun going out with eu, eventhough its only for like awhile? Hahaha, but who cares! I really laugh my ass today! Thanks for making my day dear. I just love eu ahhhh, Mahesh! (: One thing i need to admit. Whenever i go out with susan, she will always make me crazy siaa. I feel like im not a 16 turning 17 year old lady(lady lah kan, takkan girl!). Hahahahaaaa! She never fails to make me smile and to laugh out so loudly like nobody's business like that. Siol! Hehhh. From bugis street to raffles banquet, kekek kekek ajaa kita orang. Seriously, at banquet especially. 1st- I was enjoying eating the cheesefries when suddenly i saw susan waving at someone, but actually she's not. Instead she was stratching her head! Wahlannneehhh! hahaa. Okay, not that funny. 2nd- I was licking some cheese on my finger when susan says; Thats sooo not seductive! HAHAHAHAHAHAA. That made me laugh gila brabi punya! Siol ah euuuu~ hahahaa. 3rd- We laugh and laugh and laugh till one cheesefries fell on my pants okay. 'Spot the cheese!' HAHAHAAA. rabak! Like i kencing siaakkkk. Hehhh. There's lots of funny moments just now till im too tired to type. Heh. All i know is that, overall, i really enjoyed myself todaywith the company of su su su kentot! Hahaaaa! I want the pictures soon yeah syg. Send me! Or else i take from eur blog. Now go and post ah eu! Lalalalaaa~
