Ignore the previous post. I was a little carried away):
Firstly; Sorry susan i didnt post about that outing with usuals. Actually i intended to, but things went out of hand. Ayah was nagging and that totally irritates me. Thats why instead of posting about that outing, i end up posting about the things which happen yesterday night. (So sorry, was too carried away.) I really have no mood to post abt that quite fun outing with usuals the bad planners! But for eu i shall talk alittle about it. the outing was quite fun syg. I met up with three new friend- ida says hello, syakira and fidah. yadaa yadaaa, eat the cake and the fun thing was when i start bashing the birthday boys. Hehh, creams and cheese on their faces! Hehh, fun lah bash org! Huhu. Well, thats it mostly. I elaborate more when i have the modd to story okay eu. Secondly; sorry to Susan again, Ferdi and Apit as i suddenly went offline yesterday without telling eu guys. Eu should know why right, i did explain to each of eu. We'll chat again soon yeah guys.Thirdly; Lately i've been feeling cranky, grumpy, moody and stuffs. Im really sorry friends if i've been acting differently. Alot of things are happening till i dont know how i can cope with all this. I just cried on the phone talking to mama. Tolong lah mama, jgn ckp pasal mati boleh. Izzati sedih. Omg, ignore that okay. I have no mood now friends. Im off for now yeah. I'll blog again soon, if i feel much better. Till here.
Firstly; Sorry susan i didnt post about that outing with usuals. Actually i intended to, but things went out of hand. Ayah was nagging and that totally irritates me. Thats why instead of posting about that outing, i end up posting about the things which happen yesterday night. (So sorry, was too carried away.) I really have no mood to post abt that quite fun outing with usuals the bad planners! But for eu i shall talk alittle about it. the outing was quite fun syg. I met up with three new friend- ida says hello, syakira and fidah. yadaa yadaaa, eat the cake and the fun thing was when i start bashing the birthday boys. Hehh, creams and cheese on their faces! Hehh, fun lah bash org! Huhu. Well, thats it mostly. I elaborate more when i have the modd to story okay eu. Secondly; sorry to Susan again, Ferdi and Apit as i suddenly went offline yesterday without telling eu guys. Eu should know why right, i did explain to each of eu. We'll chat again soon yeah guys.Thirdly; Lately i've been feeling cranky, grumpy, moody and stuffs. Im really sorry friends if i've been acting differently. Alot of things are happening till i dont know how i can cope with all this. I just cried on the phone talking to mama. Tolong lah mama, jgn ckp pasal mati boleh. Izzati sedih. Omg, ignore that okay. I have no mood now friends. Im off for now yeah. I'll blog again soon, if i feel much better. Till here.
