Firstly, Happy Valentine's Day people!(For fun)
Secondly, since its valentine's day. Soooo meaning, today is also Hannah's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH! Wahh, sweet sixteen seyy. Hahaa! have a nice day today yeahh(:
Okay, lets start. This few days i've been chatting with hazz about this major topic. Its really like ohh my, very sad lahh eh hazz. Aiyooo. But i'm not going to be sad, like what we both say. Right? Im strong! Hahahaa. & Hazz, yesterday i type something in my phone. I will show eu soon okay syg, when we meet. Been thinking about this and that this few days till i've been sleeping late lately, 1 or 2 am? Yeah. Somemore haziqah and sunhaj are just having some problems and sunhaj wants me to get involved in it, like by helping. Insyallah i will try my best to help. And now kate also like somehow sedih. Aiyooooo~ All about love issit it? Love love love. It's like making people all confuse, sad and hurt. Maybe thats what love is all about. Don't eu think so? Hmm. Alright, stop talking about that. Ohh man, no plans for today. Was suppose to ikut kate go for her interview at ITE simei, but sadly i can't! Mama ask me to teman her go nenek's house. Selalu gini lahh, always. geram kadang-kadang. She always disturbs my plans. Bleargh. Kate syg, i really want to teman eu, but i can't seyy. I want to be there for eu, to support eu and to hear whatever eu want to share with me as i know eu are somehow feeling down. But baby i'm really sorry, i could'nt make it. But I will call eu later okay before i go to my nenek's house(: And now like haziqah ask me to teman her go tampines mall to take her gaji at Pizza Hut. She don't want to masuk Pizza Hut anymore. I know what her reasons are. Well haz, i try my best to follow eu before i go to my nenek's house since like its otw yeah. Alahai, I WANT TO GO OUT! TO MEET KATE! Harap-harap after go nenek's house, somehow i can meet kate somwhere! i really hope so. I don't want to stay at home, very boring! Hehh. And i so want to watch ps i love eu. Bila ni i can watch? Please make it soonn(; Alright then, haziqah is calling me. I got to go now. Aiyayaa, susah-susah. Semuaa plan hancur. Alah, nevermind ahh. Apa-apa later i will plan what to do next! I'm off for now, goodbye & happy reading(:
Secondly, since its valentine's day. Soooo meaning, today is also Hannah's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH! Wahh, sweet sixteen seyy. Hahaa! have a nice day today yeahh(:
Okay, lets start. This few days i've been chatting with hazz about this major topic. Its really like ohh my, very sad lahh eh hazz. Aiyooo. But i'm not going to be sad, like what we both say. Right? Im strong! Hahahaa. & Hazz, yesterday i type something in my phone. I will show eu soon okay syg, when we meet. Been thinking about this and that this few days till i've been sleeping late lately, 1 or 2 am? Yeah. Somemore haziqah and sunhaj are just having some problems and sunhaj wants me to get involved in it, like by helping. Insyallah i will try my best to help. And now kate also like somehow sedih. Aiyooooo~ All about love issit it? Love love love. It's like making people all confuse, sad and hurt. Maybe thats what love is all about. Don't eu think so? Hmm. Alright, stop talking about that. Ohh man, no plans for today. Was suppose to ikut kate go for her interview at ITE simei, but sadly i can't! Mama ask me to teman her go nenek's house. Selalu gini lahh, always. geram kadang-kadang. She always disturbs my plans. Bleargh. Kate syg, i really want to teman eu, but i can't seyy. I want to be there for eu, to support eu and to hear whatever eu want to share with me as i know eu are somehow feeling down. But baby i'm really sorry, i could'nt make it. But I will call eu later okay before i go to my nenek's house(: And now like haziqah ask me to teman her go tampines mall to take her gaji at Pizza Hut. She don't want to masuk Pizza Hut anymore. I know what her reasons are. Well haz, i try my best to follow eu before i go to my nenek's house since like its otw yeah. Alahai, I WANT TO GO OUT! TO MEET KATE! Harap-harap after go nenek's house, somehow i can meet kate somwhere! i really hope so. I don't want to stay at home, very boring! Hehh. And i so want to watch ps i love eu. Bila ni i can watch? Please make it soonn(; Alright then, haziqah is calling me. I got to go now. Aiyayaa, susah-susah. Semuaa plan hancur. Alah, nevermind ahh. Apa-apa later i will plan what to do next! I'm off for now, goodbye & happy reading(:
