Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUKENTOT! Hahahahaha(:Next, Happy Chinese New Yearr! (Eventhough i don't celebrate it and i somehow hate it as all the shops are close. Bleargh~ Hoho)
Wellllllllllllll, lets start blogging! Sarapan was already serve when i finish bathing. Thanks mama! Loves(: Straight after eating, i on the computer. Like habit already lerrr, huhu. Masuk friendster, myspace and msn. Check all my comments and everything, also replied them as well. Iffah(lil sis) was kepo-ing beside me when she said something so funny which made me laugh my ass out! " Dah lahh tetek guitarist!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Siol ahh iffah! I know lahh the word guitarist printed on my t-shirt is exactly at my tetek area situ, but please lahh eh, its unexpected what! hahahahaha, ass eu! Lol! ;D Siakk betul. Hahahahaha! Next kakak pula. She wanted to use the internet for a while, so being a good sister i let her use first lorr. Huhu^_^ I told all my sygs at msn to wait while my sis use computer for a while. End up, i did not went online again as last minute plans want to go aunty's house. Aiyaa~ so sorry hazz, susan and yg lain nya who i ask to wait. I hope i did not keep eu guys waiting.
So yeahh, i went to aunty's house at tampines. Was suppose to help aunty with her last packing and stuffs as she is going to pindah tmrw, but end up lepak-ing with all my little cousins. Tell eu what, once im with them, i always feel young again. Seriously. Macam mana lahh tak rasa macam budak-budak, they ajak play catching, playground, this and that. Best kann! Hahahahahaaa. We played carpark catching lahh just now, we exercise, we played at the playground till i was being wrestled on the sand. Ouch, pain eu know! Hahahahaha, but i really enjoyed myself! I though today cny is going to be very boring when all the shops are close yadaa yadaa, but things are not as boring as i thought when there are things that i can do with little cousins!(: Actually now i just came back from aunty's house, Lol. I havent bath! & now my favourite cerita starting already. Aiyaa, i dont want to miss it. So later i go mandi lah(; hahahaa. I go watch tv now yeah. Goodbye.
