Fine if eu wouldnt want to talk to me! Its just that tiny thing that i forgot to do which is to angkat kain baju and like eur saying that eu malas want to talk to me anymore. (im sorry if im wrong)"Semua tak tahu dgr kata. Dah malas aku nak ckp dgn korang lagi." those words which came out from eur mouth. And other words which i suddenly forget eventhough it just happen a few minutes ago. Mama is so right. Eu always talk without thinking. Ayah tak pernah nak fikir apa perasaan kita. Ayah tak pernah nak fikir apa yg ayah kata dgn kita semua menyakitkan. Bukannya izzati sengaja taknak angkat kain baju kan, cuma izzati lupa. Hack care ah if eu wont talk to me. I'm really sick and tired. Eur ego is too strong! Eu just dont think of others. Eu only think of eurself. Eu only think about how eu feel. Whatever it is, since that what eu say and want to do, then so be it. Dont talk to me! Dont even care if kakak is coming home anot. All eu want has happen. Eu want kakak to berambus from the house right, thats what eu want right. Dah jadi pe! Happy? Arghhhhhh~
And one more thing, "pintu itu untuk siapa? Untuk datuk kau!" i never thought ones dad will ever say that to his own daughter with full of anger eventhough he is so mad at his own daughter. But my father did. And that totally hurt me. ****!
I hate what's happening now. I hate it!
And one more thing, "pintu itu untuk siapa? Untuk datuk kau!" i never thought ones dad will ever say that to his own daughter with full of anger eventhough he is so mad at his own daughter. But my father did. And that totally hurt me. ****!
I hate what's happening now. I hate it!
