eeka: semalam sumpah kekek and fun ! oh oh ! u forgot to insert the part where we four ketawe mcm nak mati about the jagung thing. hahaha ! (copied from my tagboard)
Ohh my,I soooooooooooooooooooooo lupa to write about this! How pelupa, padahal this is so kekek and its like the funniest thing which happen the whole day!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks eeka for reminding me. Lol!(: Sumpah kekek eu knowww~ Everyone was like laughing so loudly! Eeka, susan, ryan, zaki plus me! Siol ahhhhh. Its really kekek, i can ketawa sampai golek-golek seyyyy! Hahahahahahahaahhaa. Kate kate, BABY JAGUNG EH? Lol. I bet all of eu guys who are reading this would go like why baby jagung seyy, this and that. HAHAHAHAHAH! Its for us(those who know about this thing) to know and for eu guys out there to find out! Hehe. The story is super kekek. I don't want to make kate malu lerr. Hehehe, padahal zaki and ryan ever experience the same thing also! BABY JAGUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Hahahahahahahhaaa. Kekek part of the whole day! (: Sorry kate baby kita kacau. Zaki and hazel ahhh, drag drag! Nyehhh~ Kekek kekek mcm ikan kekek mak eloiiii eloiiiii~ Hahaha, siakkkk. LAME OI ZEE! ;DD SnortSnort*
Too much typing about two days back, saturday. Hahahaa. Lets talk about today now. Well, i quickly took my bath this morning at 10 as i remembered that i had to teman nyai to tan tock seng hospital today. I left house around 11.30, early right. Hehhh(: Reach nyai's house at 12.30 like that, just on time. When i step into nyai's house, Surprisingly i was shock to see mimi(cousin) and this girl(whoever she is) anddd not only that, plus this baby. Wahhliaoo, sungguh memeranjatkan! I bet its that girl whom wak kamal, nyai and everyone's talking about. Tsktsk, apa nakk jadi mimi. Euu have change. tak tahu nak ckp apa lagi. Let them be lahh ehh, i shall mind my own businesss. So so so, the whole day today i teman nyai. I felt really great to teman my nyai, eventhough its a longg and tiring day. And thanks nyai for the $10 eu gave me. I love eu.
Thats all for today. And ohh, yahyah. Mama also gave me $10 just now. Wooooohhh~ i can start saving again! Goodgood(: Im going for job hunting soon as i need cash for shopping! Huhu^_^ & not to forget, i soooooooooooooooooooooo want to buy mango ice kimo! The shop is already open. I cannot tahan anymore, i so want to buy ice kimo! Bsokkkk ahhhh~ My air liur like want to meleleh already craving for mango ice kimo for days, Aiyaa. Nevermind, tomorrow i buy! Don't care! Hahahaha. I'm off for now, toodles.
Ohh my,I soooooooooooooooooooooo lupa to write about this! How pelupa, padahal this is so kekek and its like the funniest thing which happen the whole day!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks eeka for reminding me. Lol!(: Sumpah kekek eu knowww~ Everyone was like laughing so loudly! Eeka, susan, ryan, zaki plus me! Siol ahhhhh. Its really kekek, i can ketawa sampai golek-golek seyyyy! Hahahahahahahaahhaa. Kate kate, BABY JAGUNG EH? Lol. I bet all of eu guys who are reading this would go like why baby jagung seyy, this and that. HAHAHAHAHAH! Its for us(those who know about this thing) to know and for eu guys out there to find out! Hehe. The story is super kekek. I don't want to make kate malu lerr. Hehehe, padahal zaki and ryan ever experience the same thing also! BABY JAGUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Hahahahahahahhaaa. Kekek part of the whole day! (: Sorry kate baby kita kacau. Zaki and hazel ahhh, drag drag! Nyehhh~ Kekek kekek mcm ikan kekek mak eloiiii eloiiiii~ Hahaha, siakkkk. LAME OI ZEE! ;DD SnortSnort*
Too much typing about two days back, saturday. Hahahaa. Lets talk about today now. Well, i quickly took my bath this morning at 10 as i remembered that i had to teman nyai to tan tock seng hospital today. I left house around 11.30, early right. Hehhh(: Reach nyai's house at 12.30 like that, just on time. When i step into nyai's house, Surprisingly i was shock to see mimi(cousin) and this girl(whoever she is) anddd not only that, plus this baby. Wahhliaoo, sungguh memeranjatkan! I bet its that girl whom wak kamal, nyai and everyone's talking about. Tsktsk, apa nakk jadi mimi. Euu have change. tak tahu nak ckp apa lagi. Let them be lahh ehh, i shall mind my own businesss. So so so, the whole day today i teman nyai. I felt really great to teman my nyai, eventhough its a longg and tiring day. And thanks nyai for the $10 eu gave me. I love eu.
Thats all for today. And ohh, yahyah. Mama also gave me $10 just now. Wooooohhh~ i can start saving again! Goodgood(: Im going for job hunting soon as i need cash for shopping! Huhu^_^ & not to forget, i soooooooooooooooooooooo want to buy mango ice kimo! The shop is already open. I cannot tahan anymore, i so want to buy ice kimo! Bsokkkk ahhhh~ My air liur like want to meleleh already craving for mango ice kimo for days, Aiyaa. Nevermind, tomorrow i buy! Don't care! Hahahaha. I'm off for now, toodles.
